The following terms apply:
“Owner” shall mean Airhouses (M.W. and C.A. Houghton)
“Customer” shall mean the person who made the booking
“Tenants” shall mean the people in the Customer’s party
When you submit a booking via our online booking system you will receive an automatically generated booking summary by email to the email address you provide in the booking form. This does not form a contract between us. A contract shall only arise when your deposit payment has cleared and your booking is confirmed in writing via a letter of confirmation sent by post or email.
The Customer agrees to take full responsibility for ensuring that all the following Terms and Conditions are adhered to by ALL members of the party.
The Capercaillie - 10
The Buchanan - 6
The Lamont - 6
The Ramsay - 4
The Lodge - 2
9. The Customer shall undertake to prevent any member of his/her party from causing a nuisance or disturbance to other residents, neighbouring occupiers or farm livestock.
10. NO music to be played outside at any time
11. Please ensure that patio doors/windows are shut if playing music inside loudly.
12. Please be aware that sound carries particularly after dusk.
13. The Customer undertakes to leave the premises secure if left unoccupied during the period of let.
14. The Customer undertakes to relieve the Owner of any liability for damage or injury, however caused, by any member of his/her party.
15. The Owner cannot accept responsibility for the failure of services such as gas, water, electricity, sewerage systems, breakdown of domestic equipment, mechanical equipment, Wi-Fi, hot tub etc. However, everything will be done to arrange prompt repairs or replacements.
16. The Owner, his agents or employees accept no responsibility for loss, injury or damage to any member of the Customer’s party of their property, howsoever caused, arising in any manner out of the let of the premises.
In the following instances there may be additional charges:
Fees for Reservation
Deposit – your booking will be confirmed following receipt of the relevant deposit. The deposit of 25% is payable on booking and forms part of the total rate for the property.
The balance is due not less than 42 days before the arrival date for the Capercaillie and 32 days before the arrival date for the remaining properties.
Payment may be by debit card, credit card (2.5% surcharge applies to credit cards) or BACS.
Cancellation– Our cancellation terms are as follows:
Disclaimer: The Owner has taken every care to ensure the accuracy of property descriptions and all information is provided in good faith and believed to be correct.
In the event that any individual term or clause stated in this Contract is not permissible by law, the remainder of the Contract shall remain valid.
This Contract is governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of Scotland and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Scottish Courts.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
To do our very best to ensure your holiday is everything you could wish it to be!
Martin and Carol Houghton
Airhouses, Lauder, TD2 6PX
Tel: 01578 717113