Each lodge has its own large outside hot tub
Hot Tubs are amazing and some of the benefits are:
- Stress Relief - chill in a hot tub for the perfect antidote to a stressful day
- Helps Insonmia - A Dip a Day keeps Insomnia Away
- Promotion of Healing - Hot water cleanses the body and promotes natural healing
- Pain Relief - just like having your own personal masseuse
- Entertainment - it's such good fun!
We take great pride in the cleanliness of our hot tubs
- Your Hot Tub will be sparkling clean on your arrival
- Thereafter all Hot Tubs are checked at least twice daily
- Health and Safety is an important issue when using a hot tub and care must be taken at all times
- A leaflet will be in your lodge about Health and Safety. (A copy can be downloaded here)
- Also see Hot Tubs and children
- For your safety we provide plastic flutes and glasses for use when outside or in the hot tub
We have no light pollution so the stars at night can be amazing. Even though we are south of Edinburgh, guests have been able to see the Northern Lights clearly. There is a link to a copy of the BBC Star Chart for 2014 at the bottom of the right side bar on this page or click here
Enjoy some cocktails!
Strawberry Champagne Cocktail
1/2 shot Crème de Fraise
Champagne or Sparkling Wine
Crème de Fraise is a "strawberry liqueur" so you might not have this liqueur with you. However, all you need to do is to blend or mix together some strawberries and add some brandy to "create" the Crème de Fraise part of this drink. Put into the bottom of a flute glass, and fill with Champagne. Add a real strawberry and enjoy!
Cocktail with a Difference
Put on teaspoon of crème de menthe in a glass and top with champagne or sparkling wine