Enjoy the freedom of.....
633 acres of farmland with an abundance of wildlife
- Circular Treasure trail taking in Oxton village and extending to 3.5 miles
- Children's Puzzle trail along the same route as the Treasure Trail but a lot easier!
- This route can also be used as a jogging trail or cycling route.
- 8 Shetland Ponies who love to be fed and some are happy to let you walk and/or groom them
- Ruby, Rosie and Biscuit. Waffle, Marmalade, Mary and Sophie, and Ben
- 2 Adorable Aplacas who love to chat - Obama and Orlando
- 1 Elegant Lllama called Toffee who is company for Ben
- Sophie and Jeannie - our pet pigs who will consume everything you put in front of them - we avoid anything which is meat though
- Flight ponds to encourage wildlife
- Enchanted Wood
- Information Boards
- Lots of rare birds to spot
- Lots of Farm Walks - Windmill Walk, Flight Pond walk
- Meadow for ball games, picnics or just for a walk
Plus at your lodge :
- Board Games
- Lots of space for outdoor games
- Free WiFi
- Hot Tub
- Relax and enjoy the peace, quiet and stunning views!
For children at Airhouses :
- Lots of open space
- to run
- play hide and seek
- build a den
- become a nature detective
- follow a texture trail
- build a nest
- make a journey stick
- and enjoy the countryside
- We also have a PlayDen for the Under 7s making rainy days lots of fun. This is an old Summer House with lots of games, toys, books and jigsaws. You can play inside this lovely Summer House with your children or borrow books, jigsaws, toys etc to take back to your lodge.